Join a COVID-19 clinical trial
The PRINCIPLE trial aims to find treatments that reduce hospital admission and improve symptoms for people with COVID-19. You could be eligible to join if:
You have had these symptoms for fewer than 15 days
- a continuous new or worsening cough
- and/or a high temperature
- and/or loss of taste and smell
- OR have a postive test for SARS-Co-V2 infection with COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- You are aged 50 to 64 with a pre-existing illness
- You are aged 65 and above
Find out more here
We are here for you
- If you need medical help, the NHS is still here for you.
- If you need medical help from your GP practice, contact them either online, by an app or by phone to be assessed.
- If you need urgent medical help, use the NHS 111 online service. If you cannot get help online, call 111.
- If it’s a serious or life-threatening emergency, call 999
- If you are told to go to hospital it is important that you go to hospital.
- You should continue to attend your appointments, unless you have been told not to attend.
We are changing our prescription service
We are upgrading to the next phase of the Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) which will mean that almost all our prescriptions will be processed electronically from 12 May 2020
Electronic prescriptions help save the NHS money.
Read more about EPS on the NHS website.
Thank you to all of our patients
The Partners and Staff would like to thank our patients who have sent messages of support over the last few weeks. We are grateful for this feedback during this challenging time.