Contrary to some recent misleading media reports your GP surgery has remained open throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and remains so.
However, we ask that you do not turn up at the surgery without an appointment. Your request for an appointment will be assessed via telephone or on line by a senior clinician to assess what may be the most appropriate way of dealing with your problem. Face to face appointments have always been available if necessary.
We have extensive measures in place to ensure your and our safety and pre screening appointments is an integral part of this. If you are asked to come into the surgery we would ask that you wear a face covering and santise your hands on entering the premises.
Please call us if you need an appointment or see information on our page about our e-consult service.
Update on blood tests for our patients
Please click on the linked document for information.
Join a COVID-19 clinical trial
The PRINCIPLE trial aims to find treatments that reduce hospital admission and improve symptoms for people with COVID-19. You could be eligible to join if:
You have had these symptoms for fewer than 15 days
- a continuous new or worsening cough
- and/or a high temperature
- and/or loss of taste and smell
- OR have a postive test for SARS-Co-V2 infection with COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
- You are aged 50 to 64 with a pre-existing illness
- You are aged 65 and above
Find out more here
We are here for you
- If you need medical help, the NHS is still here for you.
- If you need medical help from your GP practice, contact them either online, by an app or by phone to be assessed.
- If you need urgent medical help, use the NHS 111 online service. If you cannot get help online, call 111.
- If it’s a serious or life-threatening emergency, call 999
- If you are told to go to hospital it is important that you go to hospital.
- You should continue to attend your appointments, unless you have been told not to attend.
Thank you to all of our patients
The Partners and Staff would like to thank our patients who have sent messages of support over the last few weeks. We are grateful for this feedback during this challenging time.